BUX is a commission-free mobile app that has attracted +1,000,000 users from Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, and Spain. Expansion to other European countries is expected in the near future!
As part of its marketing strategy, Bux promotes its free stock and ETF trading app by giving you a free share just by signing up with them.
Just open a BUX account with this referral link, and you’ll get one free share of up to €200 once you’ve made your first deposit (any amount – no minimum deposit required!) and 6 months of commission-free investing.
Limitations & Conditions of the BUX free share program and commission-free investing
The conditions are fairly straightforward. Still, there are some caveats you need to account for.
BUX Free Share program:
- If you do not claim your free share within thirty days, the bonus will expire;
- The free share bonus is limited to one account per referred customer;
- The maximum amount of free shares you can receive is eleven shares;
- You may have a restricted period to withdraw the money from selling your free share. Bux does not give a specific number for that period;
- The maximum amount of free shares that you can receive may be changed by Bux at its discretion;
- Bux may change the offer terms for its referral programme or terminate the referral programme for any reason without notice to the client. So, please give double-check before signing up in case your only motivation for opening an account in BUX is to get a free share.
Want to know more details about the BUX free share program? Just read the complete terms in the BUX Client Agreement.
BUX commission-free program for 6 months:
- Commissions paid on crypto trades are not eligible for this promotion;
- This Promotion does not include reimbursement of any other fees charged to the client besides commissions. FX markups, monthly service fees and all other non-commission related charges will continue to apply;
- BUX is the sole arbiter of This Promotion and reserves the right to alter, amend, extend or foreclose this promotion at any time without prior notice.
How good is BUX as a brokerage?
If you want to know more about BUX, check out our BUX review.
Where is BUX available?
BUX is available in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, and Spain.
Will my BUX free share be subject to tax?
Your tax advisor should inform you about the appropriate tax treatment for this promotion.
Can I benefit from multiple BUX free stock offers?
Yes, you can earn up to eleven shares through the BUX Free Share program.
Why do companies give free shares?
Companies give free shares to incentivize referrals and grow their customer base.
Does BUX offer crypto trading?
Yes, and free! Investors can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, among others. This service is only available for people from the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland and Spain.