Fidelity Investments is one of the world’s largest and most well-known financial services companies. It provides a wide range of financial products and services, such as mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), individual retirement accounts (IRAs), brokerage services, annuities, and more.
There are three promotions currently available if you choose Fidelity Investments. With the Fidelity Starter Pack, you can earn USD 100 when you deposit USD 50 or more in a new eligible account. If you want to build better financial habits, download Fidelity Bloom and get a cash bonus of USD 50 when you deposit a minimum of USD 25 in your new Fidelity Bloom eligible account. If you’re a teenager, you can benefit from a cash bonus of USD 50 when you open a Fidelity Youth account.
In this article, we will provide you with the most up-to-date information on Fidelity’s current bonus promotions, other brokers with promotions and bonuses, and the Pros and Cons of using Fidelity.
USD 100 Cash Bonus with the Fidelity Starter Pack
|Fidelity Starter Pack Bonus
|Cash Bonus of USD 100
|Open an eligible account and deposit USD 50 or more
|Fidelity Starter Pack Cash Bonus
This appealing incentive is designed to welcome new investors to Fidelity’s platform and boost them to begin their investment journey with the company. You simply have to open a new account with Fidelity, use the promo code FIDELITY100 when filling out the account opening form, and deposit a minimum of USD 50 within 15 days. Fidelity will then deposit USD 100 in your account within 25 days.
- Account type: Despite the name of this promotion, this offer is not exclusive to new Fidelity Starter pack accounts only. You can still benefit from this USD 100 cash bonus if you open any of the following accounts: The Fidelity Account, the Fidelity Cash Management Account, the Fidelity Go account, the Roth IRA, or the Traditional IRA account.
- Eligibility limitations: This promotion is limited to one offer per customer. Fidelity employees and non-US residents are not eligible for this offer. FINRA and other securities regulatory organisations employees, as well as any individual who took previous bonus offers (USD 50 for USD 100 or USD 50 for USD 150) are also not eligible for this promotion.
- Bonus payment: After opening your account, you have 15 days to deposit your funds. You will get your bonus in the following 10 days. The USD 100 cash bonus deposited by Fidelity in your account should remain in the account for a minimum of 90 days.
- Tax on Fidelity Bonuses: This USD 100 cash bonus will be added to any other bonuses from Fidelity for the tax declaration. You will have to fill out the 1099 Tax Form if you receive more than USD 600 in bonus in a 1-year term.
This offer is for a limited time only; if you want to take advantage of this promotion, you must open an eligible account using this link and don’t forget to use the promo code FIDELITY100 while opening your account.
USD 50 Cash Bonus with Fidelity Bloom
|Fidelity Bloom Bonus
|Cash Bonus of USD 50
|Open a new eligible account with Fidelity Bloom and deposit USD 25 or more
|Fidelity Bloom Cash Bonus
Fidelity Bloom is a financial application designed by Fidelity to help users improve their money management and achieve their savings and spending goals. When you download the Fidelity Bloom application and open a new Fidelity Bloom Spend account or a Fidelity Bloom Save account, you get a cash Bonus of USD 50 if you fund your account with USD 25 or more.
- Account Type: This offer is for new Fidelity Bloom accounts opened within the application. You can open a Fidelity Bloom Spend or a Fidelity Bloom Save account, depending on the features that suit your financial preference.
- Eligibility Limitations: This offer is non-transferable and is limited to one bonus per customer and not per new account. It is exclusive for US residents. FINRA and other securities regulatory organisations employees are not eligible for this promotion.
- Bonus Payment: After opening your account using the Fidelity Bloom app, you have 7 days to deposit your funds. You will get your bonus in the following 10 days. The USD 50 cash bonus will be deposited in your new account’s core position.
- Tax on Fidelity Bonuses: This USD 50 cash bonus will be added to any other bonuses from Fidelity or Fidelity Bloom for the tax declaration. If you already received a Fidelity Starter Pack Bonus, you can still get the Fidelity Bloom Bonus. However, you will have to fill out the 1099 Tax Form if you receive a total bonus of more than USD 600 in a 1-year term.
- In-app Bonus: For a limited time, you can get a 10% introductory “Annual Savings Match” cash reward on the first USD 300 you deposit in the Save Account. You can also get a 10-cent reward for every purchase with your Fidelity Bloom debit card.
Fidelity Bloom hasn’t published an expiration date for this offer yet. You can download the Fidelity Bloom app using this Link.
USD 50 Cash Bonus with Fidelity Youth Account
|Fidelity Youth Account Bonus
|Cash Bonus of USD 50
|Open a New Fidelity Youth Account
|Fidelity Youth Account Bonus
This straightforward promotion is designed for Fidelity teen customers between 13 and 17 years who open and activate a new Fidelity Youth Account. When you open a new youth account, Fidelity will reward you with a cash bonus of USD 50 deposited after account activation.
- Account Type: This offer is for new Fidelity youth accounts only. The parents must sign an account agreement in which they agree to monitor and supervise their teen’s activity in the account.
- Eligibility limitations: This offer is non-transferable and is limited to one bonus (USD 50) per teen. It is exclusive to US residents only. The parents or guardians of the teen must have their own Fidelity brokerage account to open a new youth account. The parents or guardians must initiate the account opening process. The teen will then agree to the account’s terms and conditions and can then activate his account.
- Bonus Payment: After opening the account, the teen must activate it through the Fidelity Mobile Application. The USD 50 bonus will be deposited directly to the eligible account within 10 days.
- Tax on Fidelity Bonuses: Any taxes resulting from the bonus award are the teen’s responsibility. This USD 50 cash bonus will be added to any other bonuses from Fidelity for the tax declaration.
Use this Link to open a Fidelity Youth Account and benefit from this cash bonus. There is no published expiration date for this offer.
Fidelity Pros and Cons
Fidelity Investments is frequently mentioned as a good option when searching for a brokerage or financial institution. Fidelity could be a good choice for you, with a wide selection of investment options, powerful research tools, and a reputation for excellence. To help you make an informed decision, we investigated Fidelity’s features, costs, trading tools, research resources, customer service, and more. We’ve outlined some of the pros and cons you should consider below.
- Commissions: Fidelity offers reduced commissions and fee structure compared to other brokers. You will pay a USD 0 commission on Equity and ETF trades and a USD 0.65 per contract when on Options trade. There are no maintenance, activity, or transfer-out fees.
- Minimum Amounts Required: Fidelity offers a wide range of account types, including, but not limited to, individual and joint accounts, business accounts, health savings accounts, and savings plans. No minimum amount is required to open any of these accounts.
- Fractional Shares: Fidelity offers fractional shares trading as part of its investment services. Fractional shares allow investors to buy a portion of stock rather than a whole share, allowing them to invest in small denominations in companies with a high cost per share. You can also reinvest any dividends into fractional shares for a maximum return.
- Mutual Funds: Fidelity is one of the best brokerage firms for Mutual Funds. It has a huge selection of funds with no transaction fee but you will have to pay the fund expense ratio. Fidelity offers, as well, fee-free Mutual Funds without an expense ratio at all.
- Mobile App and Trading Platform: Fidelity Mobile is the top-rated mobile application presented by Fidelity that includes real-time quotes, accounts management tools, articles and research offerings, multi-leg Options trading, and many more. As for the Trading platform, “Active Trader Pro” is customisable with intuitive shortcuts and advanced tools. You have access to real-time analytics, research, strategy testing tools, and many more interesting features.
- Tradable Securities: With Fidelity, you can trade Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETFs, Options, and some Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and Ethereum).
- Customer Service: With over 200 branches and 24/7 phone and chat support, Fidelity offers strong customer support options for in-person and online advice. It also has an online learning centre to provide customers with learning and educational tools.
- Futures Trading: Fidelity doesn’t offer any Futures trading. It recently introduced Cryptocurrencies trading, but it is limited to Bitcoins and Ethereum with a 1% spread markup. While it covers many tradable securities, Fidelity may not be the best choice for Crypto Trading.
- Broker-assisted Fee: Fidelity charges a relatively high fee of USD 32.95 for Rep-Assisted trades.
Fidelity Investments is a prominent financial services company that provides regularly appealing incentives to meet the different demands of its loyal consumers. Fidelity helps investors of all levels take control of their financial destinies and confidently pursue their wealth-building objectives through a complete suite of investing solutions and services.
We hope that this article was helpful as you explore Fidelity’s promotions. If you want to take advantage of these limited-time deals, we invite you to thoroughly read the terms and conditions of each promotion to ensure you meet the qualifications and reap the advantages.