Skip to main content

Public.com Referral Code: Free Stock & Transfer Bonus!

Pedro Braz| Updated January 4th, 2023

Founded in 2015, Public.com is a relatively new online discount broker that has quickly grown to become a leader in its industry. The company’s claim to fame is its social investing platform, which mixes the characteristics of a social network and an online investment platform to give its investors the upper hand in the market.

Simply open a Public.com account using this Public.com referral link (built-in referral code), and you’ll get a free stock worth up to $300 once you meet the qualifying criteria explained below, plus a transfer bonus if you transfer your account from another brokerage!

Public.com Free Stock terms

💰 Public.com Sign Up Bonus 1 free stock worth up to $300
🤝🏿 Condition Sign up and deposit at least $20
🏆 Public.com Referral Link Public.com referral Link
🏆 Public.com Referral Code jrodstock
🌐 Available in USA

Public.com Transfer Bonus terms

💰 Public.com Transfer Bonus Cash bonus of up to $10,000
🤝🏿 Condition Transfer your investments from another brokerage (at least $5,000). Investments must stay in Public for at least 6 months to qualify.
🏆 Public.com Referral Link Public.com referral Link
🏆 Public.com Referral Code jrodstock
🌐 Available in USA

Other free stock promotions

Brokerage Bonus Promotion Link
File:Interactive Brokers Logo (2014).svg - Wikipedia Up to $1,000 of free IBKR stock Link
M1 Finance Review 2022 | Bankrate Cash bonus worth up to $500 Link
Webull Logo – PNG e Vetor – Download de Logo Up to 12 free stocks Link
Robinhood Logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG 1 free stock worth up to $200 Link

Public.com Free Stock Bonus

The Public.com referral program is pretty straightforward. Here’s how you get your free share:

  1. Existing Members: If you already have a Public.com account, share your referral code with friends, family, or even an online following. You’ll receive free stock when your referrals sign up.
  2. New Members: Sign up using a referral code, and you’ll receive a stock worth up to $300 when you fund your account.

The free stock you receive will be a fractional share of the company you chose, with a value ranging from $3 to $300. Public.com randomly assigns those values. You have a 95% chance of receiving a fractional share valued at $3. You have a 4.9% chance of receiving a fractional share valued at $5. You have a 0.1% chance of receiving a fractional share valued at $300.

For more details on the free stock offering, please visit Public.com Help page.

Public.com Transfer Bonus

The Public transfer bonus is a different program that rewards users who transfer their stocks to Public from another brokerage.

The amount of cash transfer bonus is as follows:

Transfer Amount Bonus
$5,000 – $24,999 $150
$25,000 – $99,999 $250
$100,000 – $249,999 $1,000
$250,000 – $499,999 $2,500
$500,000 – $999,999 $5,000
$1,000,000+ $10,000

Cash bonus will be applied to qualifying accounts no later than one 1 month after the transfer initiation date.

Beware that transferred funds, and associated bonus, must stay in your Public account for at least 6 months or the bonus will be revoked.

Want to know more about the Public.com transfer bonus? Check the official FAQ web page.

Public.com Referral Code

There are two ways to take advantage of a Public.com referral code:

  • Referral Link: You can click on a referral link to use a Public.com referral code without having to type it in. Here’s a referral link with an embedded referral code.
  • Type the Code In Manually: You can also manually type the Public.com referral code in when you sign up. Use the code “jrodstock” to get started.
Public.com Promo Code

Public.com Pros and Cons

Any time you sign up with an online broker, you’re forming a financial relationship with a service provider. It’s important to consider the pros and cons of doing so before you get started. When it comes to Public.com, we’ve outlined some of the pros and cons you should consider below.

Public.com Pros

Some of the biggest benefits of using Public.com include:

  • Fractional Shares: Fractional shares give you the ability to invest in dollar amounts rather than share amounts. This means you have the ability to invest in companies with a high per-share cost in denominations as small as $1 at a time.
  • No Payment for Order Flow: Public.com doesn’t accept payments from market makers to route your orders to them.
  • Access to Cryptocurrency and Alternative Assets: The Public.com platform gives you access to several asset classes, including cryptocurrency, fine art, and collectibles. More traditional asset classes, like stocks and ETFs, are also available.
  • Commission-Free Trading: The company doesn’t charge commissions when you use its platform to trade domestic stocks and ETFs. However, you may be required to pay fees to invest in foreign stocks and ETFs as well as cryptocurrencies.
  • See What Others Invest In: The social features of the platform give you the ability to see what others are investing in and communicate with like-minded investors. This is a great place to get ideas and share your own.
  • Free Stock % transfer bonus: There’s nothing like adding free stock and cash bonuses to your portfolio.

Public.com Cons

Although there are plenty of reasons to consider signing up for Public.com, there are also a few drawbacks. The most important to consider include:

  • Limited Account Options: Public.com only offers taxable investment accounts. There are no options for retirement or custodial accounts.
  • No Auto-Invest Features: You can’t automatically invest on the Public.com platform.
  • Limited Range of Instruments: At the moment, Public.com does not offer some instruments, like options, bonds, commodities, or futures.

Bottom line

The Public free stock bonus is a great way to get introduced to the stock trading app.

Are you ready to sign up for Public.com? Great! Use the referral code “jrodstock” or click this link to get your free stock. If not, consider signing up for the other free stock promotions mentioned above.

Hopefully, this answers all your questions about the Public referral bonus and transfer bonus. Once you’re set-up, send out your own unique refer-a-friend link to start racking up even more free shares! Let us know how you get on in the comments below.

Pedro Braz
Co-Founder & Growth Manager

Pedro is passionate about finance, marketing, and technology. He is a growth manager at several online projects and a former digital marketer for a fintech company.

linkedin