Bux Zero is a commission-free mobile app that has attracted +600,000 users from the Netherlands, Spain, Ireland, France, Germany, Belgium, and Austria. Expansion to other European countries is expected in the near future!
As part of its marketing strategy, Bux Zero promotes its free stock and ETF trading app by giving you a free share just by signing up with them.
Just open a BUX Zero account with this referral link and you’ll get one free share of up to €200 once you’ve made your first deposit (any amount – no minimum deposit required!)
Limitations & Conditions of the Bux Zero free share program
The conditions are fairly straightforward. Still, there are some caveats you need to account for:
- If you do not claim your free share within thirty days, the bonus will expire;
- The free share bonus is limited to one account per referred customer;
- The maximum amount of free shares you can receive is eleven shares.
- You may have a restricted period to withdraw the money from selling your free share. Bux does not give a specific number for that period.
- The maximum amount of free shares that you can receive may be changed by Bux at its discretion.
- Bux may change the offer terms for its referral programme or terminate the referral programme for any reason without notice to the client. So, please give a double check before signing up in case your only motivation for opening an account in Bux Zero is to get a free share.
Want to know more details about the Bux Zero free share program? Just read the complete terms in the Bux Zero Client Agreement.
How good is Bux Zero as a brokerage?
If you want to know more about Bux Zero, check our Bux Zero review.
Where is Bux Zero available?
Bux Zero is available in the Netherlands, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, and Belgium.
Will my Bux Zero free share be subject to tax?
Your tax advisor should inform you about the appropriate tax treatment for this promotion.
Can I benefit from multiple Bux Zero free stock offers?
Yes, you can earn up to eleven shares through the Bux Zero Free Share program.
Why do companies give free shares?
Companies give free shares to incentivize referrals and grow their customer base.
Does Bux Zero offer crypto trading?
Yes, and free! Investors can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, among others. This service is only available for people from the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland and Spain.